Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Humans are dominant that animals

In Gensis 28:30 - "Then God said, 'Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth'"

GOD TOLD US THAT WE COULD EAT ANIMALS, FISH AND FOWL
Genesis 9:2-3 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

God knows that we need meat. He knows we have to eat. God commanded that Jews eat the sacrificial lamb at Passover. Even Jesus was a Jew.

People want to treat their animals like their equal. I don't know what their reading or what makes them think this but I know that when I die the animals are going to the same place i'm going.

Yes, God tells us to be kind to animals. We eat animals, animals eat each other, plants and so on. There is a cycle, We even learned this biology.

I'm not going to treat a animal like a human just as much as i'm not going to treat a 3 year old like a 10 year old. When I watch the news there are lost pets and the media would do whatever to find the animal and the person that took it. But if it's a black person found dead the media ain't doing shit to find the person that committed the murder. Somebody took a parot from the store and it was all over news, I didn't seee anybody looking for the person that killed the boy. Than you got people buying pads, clothes, dog car seats for the dog. Are you serious? All I can do is laugh when I see paris Hilton with that damn dog in her arm with a million dollar collar.
I had a dog and I treated my dog with a lot of kind. I fed it and cleaned it. What else is there to be done?

I dissected a pig in high school and a pig's heart in college. It's not like they killed it just to kill it. It was going to die anyway.

No comments: